Monday, 7 August 2017

Choosing the Colours-Interior Design with Ellie

Choosing the colours


My goal for Passion Project is to re interior design my sister Gemma’s room a theme of her choice because I have always enjoyed rearranging things and tidying rooms. I asked Gemma what theme she would like and she said she would like to have a Minecraft themed room.


First I looked through a Dulux paint colour book and selected the colours that looked best with the curtain material that I previously chose. We decided on colours called Okains Bay - green - and Island Bay - blue. We bought the paint, got home, and the next day, started painting!


Before:

After:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ellie,

    You've made a great start. A Minecraft theme is very creative and you could have lots of fun with interactive components to her bedroom. I wonder how you will choose the colours for the walls and accessories? Green is such a fun, energising colour but maybe Gemma is a little tired of brown! ;)

    I look forward to seeing your AFTER photo.

    Mrs C-M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a whole heap of fun! I love interior design, and I can't wait to see the finished room!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment. We love hearing from you!

8C